Monday, August 27, 2007

Ghost's got the juice now...



Next year will see Iron Man come to the big screen. I'm not much of a fan of the comic book, but I sure like me some Ironman, Ghostface Killah's solo album. So how do the producers get idiots like me into theaters to watch a Robert Downey Jr. summer blockerbuster? Why, cast Tony Starks himself, not as Tony Starks, but as a "Dubai Sheik" or some such. Works for me. All they need to do now is cast "that Love Jones actress" Nia Long and have Ghost get back the stolen script he lost on Fishscale. When worlds collide!

That's that,
Joe

PS: I'll get on that Judge Show post soon. I've been busy trying to wrap my head around the existence of Dennis Kucinich's hot, Mother Teresa helpin', English wife. I think it might prove a few things about karma...or something something...

2 comments:

terriblist said...

this might be the first nia long, ghostface, kucinich-tagged balogg post ever! i;ll see that shitty movvie!

terriblist said...

also it must have been a pretty good script if the guy was willing to buyy ghostface so many liquids at p.f. chang's to make him have to pee so bad that it felt like a nut. so he could steal the script and run out while ghost was peeing.